Waterguide - Cleaning and descaling pumps
Application areas for cleaning and descaling pumps
Cleaning and descaling pumps are used to remove limescale deposits from a wide range of industrial and commercial units. Regular cleaning helps to reduce the loss of pressure in the units, which in turn reduces operational costs and ensures the units function properly. Cleaning and descaling pumps can be used for the following units for example:
- Pipe systems
- Heat exchangers
- Heating and cooling systems
- Flow heaters and boilers
- Hot and cold water storage
Advantages of cleaning and descaling pumps EKP
Herco’s EKP cleaning and descaling pumps have a multi-way control valve to enable stepless control of the pressure and delivery rate, as well as for controlling the flow and return flow. All of the components that come into contact with the media are made of acid-resistant and alkali-resistant materials. The pumps can be operated with cold and hot water up to 50 °C.
Advantages of our EKP series
- Robust, industrial quality with a long service life
- Lightweight, clean and safe filling thanks to a large inlet opening with screw cap
- Safe operation thanks to pre-mixing of chemicals and water with multi-way control valve
- Precise control of delivery rate and delivery direction with multi-way control valve
- Lightweight transport thanks to castors (size 90)
On our download page you will find a product overview.
The illustration shows EKP 45-W/II and EKP 90-W/II cleaning and descaling pumps.